Thursday, February 5, 2015

Spring Day Tunic


Surprise, surprise!!  Another item will be added to my mimimack.bigcartel.com upload on Friday!!

My favorite top of the BG Showcase -- the Spring Day Tunic.  

I looooove her.


She is made of gorgeous cotton lawn and hangs so beautifully.  Mimi loves how soft this shirt is.


You may see me use a lot of this gorgeous coral print for trims on dresses and tops this spring.  This color looks beautiful on everyone.


When designing for children, I love to search in my own closet and find details that will help modernize some of my traditional patterns.  The high-low front is so flattering, and the cropped sleeve is pretty (and short enough she won't need to roll up her sleeves to wash her hands!).


One simple button in the back.



Mimi likes it :)


I think she gives it a 10!






What a stinker.


The shirt is just long enough to wear with leggings AND to tuck into pants or a skirt.  Mimi has been wanting to wear her sparkly silver belt.



Not sure what was so funny . . . but I'm sure it had to do with her crazy brother . . .










**This shirt will be uploaded to mimimack.bigcartel.com at 7:00 PM Central on Friday, February 6.  I can only make a limited quantity (as with everything), so make sure you set your alarms.
The Spring Day Tunic can be made in sizes 2-10.  Make sure you specify the size in the comments section when ordering.

The jeans are from Gap, sparkly belt from Old Navy, and the shoes are Primigi (that I scored at a store closing for $30!!  Those suckers are usually $70!).

The pattern is inspired by the Brownie-Goose Cricket tunic.

No comments:

Post a Comment