Monday, March 4, 2013

More from a Cabana in Mexico . . .

*Orders open until this Thursday night!  Please read below for more details.

I found these two crazy girls wandering around on the beach in Mexico.  


We'll call them Fifi and Sunshine.


Alright, ladies.  Show me your prettiest faces!!

Seriously.  There are no words, right?

Now let's get down to business.

The Mexican Tunic Outfit.

This one is actually a size 6 and is a tad too big around the chest for Mimi (but I would make a 4 for her so the tights wouldn't be too big).

This outfit comes with the tunic top, the blue leggings (which can be made with one, two, or no ruffles), and the headband, which ties so she can share it with you, right?  


I will make the Mexican Tunic Outfit in sizes 2, 4, and 6.  If in doubt, order a size up.  If you're concerned about your size 6, just send me measurements.  
  

Mimi's pants only have one ruffle, but Natalka's have two.  I love choices!


Sweet little orange button in the back.


The first of you to order a size 6 will receive this exact outfit.  I have some bad news -- the main white and lime fabric no longer exists.  The fabric I will use instead is Kumari Garden Tarika Moss

Or here if the other link doesn't work:  
https://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=02085ef9-28ad-43e3-9176-1ba4ba231be7&CategoryID=7a9adbfd-68e5-47b0-9a9a-abae2c133835

Trust me -- I am super-bummed about this fabric's extinction, but the other choice is adorable and actually matches the other two coordinating fabrics well.

*ORDERING INFO:
The top, leggings, AND headband cost $55 plus $4 shipping if out of Chicago.  If you choose no ruffle on the leggings, subtract $3.
THIS one is a size 6 and comes with 2 ruffles on the leggings.
Please e-mail orders to mimiandmack@yahoo.com.
Allow 4-6 weeks for your order.  If you need the outfit for an earlier special occasion, just let me know.

And now for outfit #2 . . .

The Mexican Halter Outfit


This one also includes the top, leggings (with none, one, or two ruffles), and the funky headband.


For those of you who sew, this the Brownie Goose's Katie Top pattern.  Check her out on Etsy, why don't cha?

Awesome head band. 

But you don't have to wear it all Bruce Springsteen style if that's not your thing . . . 

But it'd be a lot cooler if you did :)



 And the criss-cross in the back is soooo pretty.


Yes, that's Mimi's back.  This is too big for her, but during all the chaos I didn't get a great shot of it on Natalka.  Hard to believe, isn't it Radka? He he he . . . 

Once again, no more of the lime and white fabric.  See the link above for the new adorable fabric that will be used.  The little girl modeling this outfit had first dibs, so it is hers :).

Mexican Halter Outfit ordering info:
The top, leggings, AND headband cost $55 plus $4 shipping if out of Chicago.  If you choose no ruffle on the leggings, subtract $3.
I will make this in sizes, 2, 4, and 6.  When in doubt, order up a size.
Please e-mail orders to mimiandmack@yahoo.com.
Allow 4-6 weeks for your order.  If you need the outfit for an earlier special occasion, just let me know.


Ooooh, and remember if you posted a photo of your daughter in the Fairy Tale skirt you get 10% off this order :)

*I will keep orders open until Thursday night.  Please no orders after Thursday because I will need to order fabric Friday morning.  
By the way, I'm already in love with all of you as my customers. :)  Way to try to help me sell the Mexican Wrap Dress today -- I am so humbled to have had such quick helpers.  Love you guys!!  Wait, I mean I love Y'ALL!  Just forgot my roots for a second . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment