Friday, October 10, 2014

The Wear Everyday Shirt -- The Ella Tunic

*This item will be up for grabs TONIGHT AT 7:00PM on mimimack.bigcartel.com!!!

I have about three outfits that I rotate during the week.  They are comfy but not too slouchy, and I completely die when they are no where to be found (because that means I need to do laundry.  Ugh).

I've been hanging on to a super soft gray knit in my sewing room for quite a while now.  Every time I look at it I think how I adore gray, but it just needs a little oomph.  And then I finally found that oomph, and the combination makes for the perfect shirt for your little girl to throw on every single day (except the days it's stuck in the laundry).

Introducing the Ella Tunic.



Super soft knit front and sleeves with those pockets that I looooooove.


 And now for the oomph . . . 


Those gorgeous bright butterflies make me so happy.


I just noticed because Ella's hands are in her pockets it's pulling on the back a little -- the back is a little fuller than shown in the photo.

A bright green button and keyhole.  Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with this keyhole thing?


 I knew this size 7/8 top would fit Mimi's bud Ella perfectly, and I'm so happy that I talked her into doing a little photo shoot for me.  The sun was in a funky place and then my camera went dead (of course, right?), so the photo quality isn't quite the best.  But, my word, this top was made for Ella!  She threw on some skinny jeans and magenta sparkly tennis shoes and voila!  Easy peasy.


This top is a 7/8.  Ella wears mostly 7's and some 8's (she has an 8 in both the Olivia peplum and Kate dress so she can wear them two years if that helps any of ladies with sizing).

Here's the skinny on ordering.  This top along with the Opal Dress and Opal Tunic will be up for grabs TONIGHT AT 7:00PM on mimimack.bigcartel.com!!!!  Set your alarm because I only have one of each -- a size 4 Opal Dress, a size 6 Opal Tunic, and a size 7/8 Ella Tunic.  The next two weeks will be full of packing and traveling and taking care of lots of business I need to tend to (um, like making doctor's appointments because I can't remember the last time I had a check-up.  Face palm).

I will ship these items TOMORROW if you purchase tonight.  That means you're daughter could be wearing one of these three pieces next week.  Pretty cool, right?

*this pattern was inspired by THIS.  Check it out if you sew!  You'll love Cali Faye patterns!


No comments:

Post a Comment