Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blue Skies Dress


I think I've found the perfect summer dress . . . 


  And here she is . . . 


You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day . . . 

This is the Blue Skies Dress in a size 3.  It's a little short on Mimi because she wears a 4, so at least you know your size 3 little girl can wear it for 2 summers!

I am crazy about the racer back.  In looooove with it.




Super flowy . . .


 Awesome twirl action . . .





First of all, the pattern is from Cali Faye Collection -- check out the link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.  Amy from BG sent me to her for a shorts pattern, but this one is my fave.  Super easy and I love its simplicity.  I kept trying to add trim and pockets ruffles and extras, but in the end I decided I can't beat the pretty blue pattern.

This dress is for sale in a size 3 for $35.00 (plus $4 shipping).  It is 21" from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem.  Please e-mail me at mimiandmack@yahoo.com to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment