Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fairy Tale Skirt

*Update -- orders have closed for this.

Mimi and I are so excited . . .

to share this with you!!!

My first item up for sale -- the Fairy Tale Skirt.  

And guess what else.  It comes with this sweet little necklace.  Who doesn't like to accessorize??

She has a flat front, elastic in the back for comfort, a beautiful sash with belt loops to keep it in place, and some cute little pink deer.  I'm pretty sure Goldilocks is going to pop out from behind a tree any second.

The sash wraps around twice, which makes it soooo pretty.

Since it's still a bit chilly in Chicago, the Fairy Tale Skirt is lined.  Just add a cardigan and some warm tights, and she'll be the prettiest thing in the Midwest.  If you're in the South and are already sweating, let me know if you don't care for lining (and I'll take $5 off).

Whaaat?  You mean this skirt isn't for me??

 At least let me keep the necklace . . . 

So here's what you need to know to get your Fairy Tale skirt . . .

The skirt AND necklace is $35 plus $3 shipping if not in Chicago.  The unlined skirt and necklace is $30 plus $3 shipping.

It comes in sizes 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, and 7/8.  If you're dying for a size 10, it will be $5 extra.  Send me your daughter's waist measurement if you're unsure of size.

Send your order to mimiandmack@yahoo.com.  I need your size, whether you want it lined or not, your address, and your PayPal e-mail address.

I thought I might wait until Friday to take orders, but . . . why not send in your order now?  I'll close orders this Friday, February 1st at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment